[school-core] Getting subscribers for schoolforge-discuss

I'd like to encourage everyone here to ask all the members of your
prospective groups to subscribe to schoolforge-discuss.  There are
some very interesting discussions going on there right now, and as
we get more subscribers from all the groups I expect the discussions
will continue and probably grow in usefulness.  So ask everyone you
can who might be interested to go to
<http://schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php> and to subscribe!