Re: [school-core] Seul App List headlines for

Quoting David Bucknell <david@members.iteachnet.org>:

To do RDF:

Does the Seul application create RDF summaries of its headlines?
That would be the first requirement.

Next, you'll the need the URI for where the SEUL application
makes the RDF file available.

Then, you'll need to download the RDF to your server
periodically, probably via cronjob. Doing it on demand is
possible but usually too slow and resource intensive.

If Geeklog handles RDF files, it must have the XML handling code
you will need.

Happy to help out with any of this stuff, just let me know.

 > The news.schoolforge.net site uses Geeklog and can pull in rdf
and php
 > headlines. But I need either an address or some php code. Can
someone point
 > me
 > to the address or code by which I can pull in the Seul
application headlines?
 > imagine someone's doing this already elsewhere and can show me?
 >
 > David
 >
 > --
 > http://www.iteachnet.org
 > http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *
 > http://opensourceschools.org *
 > http://schoolforge.net *
 > http://www.over-seas.com *
 > http://www.rose-marie.ac.th *

 > http://members.iteachnet.org/
 > http://www.opensourceschools.org/

MICHAEL HALL                 Web Development Officer
Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Tertiary Education
W: mick.hall@nt.gov.au                (08) 8951 8352
H: ninti@ninti.com                    (08) 8953 1442