Re: [school-core] an article for FSM (fwd)

Felipe Bergo wrote:

> We got this piece of mail in the info@schoolforge.net alias, I wonder
> whether some members want to gather together to write an article or
> whether specific members have ready reports about their activities ?

I think such a joint article would be a very good idea.  If we write it
correctly we could use it in other publications too.  We might even be
able to do it modularly and be able to include updates from the various
groups to keep it up to date.  What do you say?  Let's put something
together; after all, Schoolforge was created primarily for this: to be a
unified contact for the rest of the world to interact with us.