[school-core] Schoolforge membership

Dear Mr. Abrar Sharif,

Thank you for your interest in the Schoolforge coalition. I'm afraid, however,
that membership is not open to individuals, but only to organizations working to
foster free and open resources in education. Therefore, we cannot accept your
application. You are welcome to join as a supporter. To do so, just fill out the
form at http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

We do not, by the way, offer any educational programs ourselves. We just support
those who do, many of whom are members of the coalition.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge

--