[school-core] Re: attaching a resume

Dear Deborah,

Thank you for your interest. We need more like you ;-).

Schoolforge doesn't have a way to forward your resume, especially as a .doc
file, I'm afraid. I do have a suggestion, however. Join the schoolforge-discuss
mailing list which has both teachers and programmers on it, and attach your
resume as an html file  -- or better yet, link to it on the Web somewhere.

You can join schoolforge-discuss at http://www.schoolforge.net/sfdiscuss.php

We look forward to working with you to promote free and open resources for
education -- including Linux.

Sincerely,

David Bucknell
A Schoolforge.net member rep.