[school-core] Thanks Justin and LM

Dear Justin and LM,

Although busy with other stuff, unfortunately, I've been impressed to watch over your virtual shoulders as you work away on improving the new schoolforge.net site's software directory.  I'm sure this will stand us in good stead when we get going with the larger list's initiatives.

I have a couple or three more days of big jobs (I wish they were paying ;-)) before I will start the out-reach to individual project owners and prominent list members.  I am sorry for the delay.

Best wishes,

David

Come visit our new office!
IKN E-Learning Center
91 Suthisan (Soi Pracha Suk), Opposite Soi Inthamara 30
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10400
http://intknowledge.com
Map: http://ischoolnet.org/map
Hosting, Design and Development: http://www.web4you.in.th

NEW Mailing Address: PO Box 90, Suthisan Post Office
International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd.
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10321
Thailand
+66(0)84 329 1183 (cell); +66(0)2 693 8144 (Don't dial the zero (0) outside of Thailand.)