Re: [school-core] Updates

Thank you, Justin!

David

On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 7:46 PM, Justin Riddiough <jriddiough@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Per discussions with LM and David recently, I've made some minor
> updates to the site this morning.
>
> I have added BSD and Unix to the platform list so that they can be
> configured in the software projects.  I haven't added these to the
> drop down menu, however.  I will do that when I have a bit more time.
>
> Also renamed the link on the front page from 'Education Software" to
> "Educational Software"  The URL path is still education-software
> though (only changed the link text)  To change the path across the
> site would mean going into the views and updating the .htaccess file
> and so is a bit more work.
>
> Added new Software Categories
> -Arts
> -Language Arts
> -Mathematics
> -Physical Education & Health
> -Sciences
> -Social Studies

http://intknowledge.com
For Schools: http://ischoolnet.org
For Teachers: http://flossed.org
For You:
Hosting, Design and Development: http://www.web4you.in.th

New location: (Map: http://ischoolnet.org/map)
NEW Mailing Address: PO Box 90, Suthisan Post Office
International Knowledge Networks, Co., Ltd.
Din Daeng, Bangkok 10321
Thailand
+66(0)84 329 1183 (cell); +66(0)2 693 8144 (Don't dial the zero (0)
outside of Thailand.