Re: [school-core] Educational Games Developers contacted

> Justin, thanks for adding the extra fields for the software.  I started
> using some of them today.  Will hopefully get through our list over time and
> update more listings.

You're welcomed.  I think it would be good to try to get at least one
of something in each category sooner to avoid error messages to users.
 Otherwise I saw the updates in the Arts section and it looks good.
Thanks, glad it works for you.  I think that I will redo the Linux
section of platforms to be "Unix based", to include BSD and UNIX
rather than making another section.  :)

Justin