RE: RE: RE: RE: RE: [school-core] We're getting bounces from these addresses -- are you with us?

Dear info@sprachcaffe.com

Thanks for your message regarding RE: RE: RE: RE: [school-core] We're getting bounces from these addresses -- are you with us?

As we are moving we will not be reachable on Friday 11th of October. On Monday 14th of October we will be opening for business as usual. Please excuse the inconvenience.

Letīs get together and talk! Languages PLUS / Sprachcaffe / Head Quarter visit our sites: sprachcaffe.de; sprachcaffe.com