[school-core] Goldwire

David, Hello :

I had some time back, registered Goldwire-SoftWeb as a Member of
SchoolForge.NeT, but haven't done anything about it yet. Have been busy
rounding off a Compilation of various Childrens Applications that we have
been building.

My purpose in writing you, is to learn more about SchoolForge, and to find
out how one may get more active in this forum of yours. Also, i would like
to know something about your own personal background.

To give you some background about myself and Goldwire :

Goldwire is a Group of Companies that i Founded in 1987. There are
4-Companies in the Group, which together straddle Every Element in the
Digital Domain : From Writing & Designing Graphics/imagery for Marketing
Communications, to 2-D/3-D Modelling, Animation, to Video-Production,
Audio-Production, MultiMedia development, Software Development, and
InterNet/Web Operations.

About a year ago, we began a larger effort in Open Source Software
development. And we are now on the verge of releasing a whole collection of
various applications addressed towards the Educational Market, the Document
Management market and the Government sector in India.

While the applications have been developed by Business Units within Group
Goldwire, the Marketing of the applications has been entrusted to another,
newly formed Sister-Group "HiQ Digital-Networks", which has not yet made
its Public Debut, but is about to announce.

Perhaps i should also Register HiQ with SchoolForge ? Its Website is not
yet unveiled. Tho that should happen within the next week or two.

I would appreciate it if you would advise me about what role we might play
in SchoolForge.

And since this is in the nature of a Personal inquiry, i would be grateful
that you not broadcast this email to the other members for the moment.

i look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes

Aubrey Sequeira.

http://mail2web.com/ .