[school-core] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Donna,

Thank you for your interest in Schoolforge. We would welcome your membership
on the mailing list which you can join at
http://www.schoolforge.net/sfduscuss.php. However, only organizations, not
individuals, can be Schoolforge members. So, please join the mailing list, if
you have not yet done so, and perhaps the Speedlearning Institute will be
interested, if it is interested in open source software and other resources
for education.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge Membership