[school-core] Re: Membership Entry Notification

Hi Simon,

Quoting Simon Gauvin <simon@beunited.org>:

> Hi David,
>
> I wanted to ask a question first before going on to the list. Your logo
> has the Linux penguin mascot in it and this made me wonder if, when you
> say your organization is open source, do you mean exclusively Linux or
> do you support other open source operating systems in education?
Actually, beggars can't be choosers. We have more than one logo and they're all
 donated by members willing to do some art work. We don't have an "official"
logo; just an assortment of gifts by nice folks.

All this is to say we are non-denominational and support all licenses that
qualify according to either the gnu crowd or the open source crowd or ... for
that matter, the BSD crowd. We also support more than software, including "open
 content." That's why our "literature" on the site say we "foster open
resources" -- a neat way of putting, we thought ;-).

I hope this puts your doubts to rest.

Best wishes,

David

--