RE: Re: [school-discuss] Easy-to-use gradebook software

Well, well, well!
You certainly can not get service like that from Microsoft!
If you deliver on that promise I will totally be amazed.
Somehow, I think you are serious, too.
I LIKE IT HERE!

Mr. Baldwin
School-Library.net

Haven't even begun to list OS sources at School-librar.net, but I will get around to it spring break, likely, in two weeks.
Totally Psyched to have found this resource--YOU