Re: [school-discuss] open source MP3 streaming?

You can use the same box with any of them.  But in some
instances it is easier for people to not do so. Many people
"source" from their desktop to the broadcast box which
distributes it to everyone else.

--
Daniel Dent    |

char number_of_bugs; // *No-one* needs more than 256 bugs. Don't be silly.