Re: [school-discuss] gradebook systems

Hi!

Everytime I see these discussions I begin to question why they just
point out their most loved products instead of listing things the
products should be able to. I mean, free sourclers are reading this
lists and would care about good ideas and concepts. nobody shall do
this
alone but together we could sum up very good points that make up a
list.
this could be printed as article at SEUL.org or Newsforge.net for an

example.

If you like I will care about sampling all the ideas posted. This
will
help new as well as already existing projects.

greetings

Dennis Heuer