Re: [school-discuss] Feedback needed from teachers for the

Well,

As a tech head, I don't know if Michael is correct about the mind
numbing quality of free software aimed at teaching language.

I do know that as such software is free software, Michael or anyone else
is free to modify, redistribute, or contribute suggestions on how to
make the software better.  So lets have it. What improvements are needed
for the current crop of free language teaching software?

And example suggestion:
Below is mentioned, "drills a list of 10, 20 or 100 isolated words". For
the packages I have looked at in the past, the end user is allowed to
create their own word lists to conduct drills with.  Perhaps one
suggestion would be easier creation and management of said word lists...

- cameron

- cameron miller
- UNIX Systems Administrator
- cdmiller@adams.edu