[school-discuss] digested

--
http://www.school-library.net
http://www.photodharma.com
Anthony Baldwin wrote:
Actually, I have just moved my subscription to THIS address, whcih I don't check as ofter, so it won't clog up my everyday box, plus, I figured out one trick just today (see, I can learn!) I go through the list of messages and deleete all but the most recent and/or largest message on a specific topic, as this usually contains previous posts, so I can read them all without opening 10 messages on the same topic!

Kinda wonder why it took me this long to figure that out, really...

Tony Baldwin

>  pleasant stay.  I cannot keep up with the mail.  I ahve searched for a
>  means of receiving the list in digest form to no avail.  I anyone can

It would be easy to use an Exim filter or procmail filter or other to help
create your own digest. Maybe your email client can do this for you?

Or maybe you can just have your email client (or mail processor) place the
mails into a separate mailbox/folder.