[school-discuss] EduML/EML/ and others

Can we not work together to create a draft (W3C Draft) and then present it
to W3C as an Educational Mark Up? I think this is the way to get it done.
We could talk to W3C but then we have to wait on them. If we go ahead and
start a draft then I dont see why we could not push it.

There are others besides open source that can benifit from this and the
publicity from it being done by a group of Open Source Folks can only help
Open Source (multiple agenda's i guess you could call me)

--
Matt Jezorek
Executive Director / Founder

CONFIDENTIAL & PRIVILEGED

Unless otherwise indicated or obvious from the nature of the following
communication is intended for the use of the individual or entity named
above.

If the reader of this transmission is not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
communication in error or are not sure whether it is privileged, please
immediately notify us by return e-mail and destroy any copies,
electronic, paper or otherwise, which you may have of this communication