Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2002 12:48:00 -0400
From: "The Educators' Network" <info@THEEDUCATORSNETWORK.COM>
Subject: The Educators Network- Newsletter 4.13
To: THEEDNET-L@GUAVA.EASE.LSOFT.COM
Attachments: msg2.html
located at the bottom of the newsletter.

================================
  The Educators Network Newsletter 4.13
  Proudly Serving Professional Educators
================================

Dear Colleague,

The official launch of MyTeacherSoftware.com is scheduled for April
22. This site is mostly informational in nature, providing links to
great software that teachers can use in their classroom. We are not
selling software! In fact, we have some FREE software titles and we
will begin giving away numerous FREE copies on a monthly basis to our
members, just as we have done with books in recent months. All our
Full Member are eligible. Our Full Membership is Free and can be
obtained by clicking on the link at the bottom of this newsletter.

http://www.school-library.net
READ, CONNECT, LEARN!

Go to the http://www.School-Library.net  for all your academic needs.
Resources for Teachers, Students & Parents.

Express yourself with a super cool email address from BigMailBox.com.
Hundreds of choices. It's free!
http://www.bigmailbox.com