Re: [school-discuss] Microsoft license enforcement

On 16 Apr 2002 at 10:23, William Abernathy wrote:
 > http://salon.com/tech/feature/2001/07/10/microsoft_school/index.html

Hehehe.

I'm sitting at somebody else's PC now, who has IE as their web
browser. When I went to this URL, there was this monstrous popover ad
for Microsoft.

--
Kyle Hutson /  Director of Technology  / Rock Creek Schools:  USD323
smyle@rockcreek.k12.ks.us                               785-494-8591

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--