[school-discuss] SoundTracker

I've been playing about with SoundTracker (www.soundtracker.org) which
is an open source application for creating music using samples. This
is one great product. I'm not sure what it competes with in the
proprietary universe, but it seems a very capable product.

Soundtracker would appear to have great value as a tool for teaching
both music and mathematics. I think we should add it to our software
list, but thought I'd see if anyone here had any comments first.

Michael Hall   mick@ninti.com

--
Doug Loss          As long as I have you there is just
drloss@suscom.net  one other thing I'll always need--