Re: [school-discuss] How to present Linux to schools

Randy Smith wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am looking for information on how to present Linux to a school. How does
> one go about proposing moving a school from Windows to Linux? More
> specifically, how have you over come Microsoft's brainwashing?
>
> Thanks for your time.

Hi Randy,
	unfortunately I cann only offer you a book written in german language. It
is titled "Linux in der Schule" (Linux in schools) and arguments, why
there is no choice for schools: Linux of Unix like OS and applications.
CU
Karl

--
Dr. Karl Sarnow