Re: [school-discuss] Re: Computer Aid

Hi:  One other primary resource is to utilize local Users' Groups, e.g.,
Linux Users' Groups, and Perl Users' Groups.  There are literally thousands
of groups spread around the world:

http://www.pm.org/groups.shtml

http://www.linux.org/groups/index.html

With those two web pages, you have direct access to more than 16,000
organizations that can assist with donated computers, ready and willing.
Thanks,
Tom Poe
Reno, NV
http://www.studioforrecording.org/