[school-discuss] Welcome: Membership Entry Notification

Dear Chakravarthi Suchindran,

Welcome to Schoolforge!

We look forward to working with you to promote free and open resources in
eduction.

As you may already know from the http://www.schoolforge.net site, there are a
few requirements for membership. I'll list them here:

1. Put a Schoolforge logo on your site (I see you do not list one. If you need
hosting, there may very well be room for you on one of our member
organizations servers). You can choose a logo from
http://schoolforge.net/logos and there is another (gif) at
http://opensourceschools.org/images/sforge.gif -- Please copy the logo of your
choice to your site and link it to the schoolforge site.

2. Join the Schoolforge-discuss mailing list using the form at
http://members.iteachnet.org/sfdiscuss.php
You will be subscribed to the schoolforge-core list for members by Doug Loss
and Roger Dingledine.

3. Participate in the mailing list discussions.

That's it.

It would help if you'd introduce yourself to the list and give us some insight
into your thinking regarding free and open software -- we'd be interested to
hear from the NGO perspective.

Best wishes,

David Bucknell
for Schoolforge.net