Re: [school-discuss] New School and District Administrative Software

Dear James,

This looks _very_ important. Congratulations and good luck on continued work. I
look forward to seeing what you've got. Firebird ... Hmm. Have to learn about
that one. I am now using Les Richardson's Open Admin at http://richtech.ca --
uses mysql. I hope you will consider working with him and he with you.

Again congrats and I look forward to seeing your system.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *