Re: [school-discuss] Proposal for Schoolforge

Thanks for the comment, Jeremy. I think I can explain the acronyms easily and
provide an intro if this is just for posting to those who might be interested. I
think the audience I had in mind was other likely members of
schoolforge-discuss, not the ones they are trying to convince to join them/us.
Still, point well-taken: even some of our own groupo would be lost with FLOSS
and FLOSC. As for talking "significantly of the possible," I'd be a willing
coauthor.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org