[school-discuss] Schoolforge UK

Hi all

Following David's suggestion of national versions of SchoolForge, timed
rather neatly with a very successful Open Source in Education conference
here in the UK, I'm pleased to announce that SchoolForge UK is up and more
or less functional. Official UK press releases are provisionally set for the
25th of this month (timed for the main education publication). The lag is to
ensure there's already some content on the site (http://schoolforge.org.uk)
and preferably an impressive list of UK affiliates.

Do we have to do anything in relation to "joining" SchoolForge
International?

Regards

Chris Puttick
IT Manager