[school-discuss] [Fwd: "timetable" program]

We received this yesterday.  I haven't tried it out, but you may find it
interesting.

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Lalescu Liviu <LalescuLiviu@xnet.ro>
To: info@schoolforge.net
Subject: "timetable" program
Date: 11 Apr 2003 02:29:07 +0300

Dear Schoolforge,

I want to promote my GPL software "timetable", a genetic
algorithm/evolutionary program aimed to automatically schedule the courses of
a faculty/high-school. You might want to take a look at it:
http://algorithms.ro.

Thank you,
Liviu.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain