Re: [school-discuss] [Fwd: For All Educators]

Doug and others,

I have been contacted by William Cunningham of I-Silver and we have a
demo time setup for April 16th via the phone. I am interested in what
I-Silver can offer schools. I took a look at their website and it looks
like as well as their LUISA product they offer support and consultations
on using Linux. Which is a great thing because I have not ran across
many companies that are offering support for schools wanting to use
Linux. It looks like they are really pushing their LUISA product
currently and that must be why they sent you the e-mail. What questions
do people have for this company? I will be sure to ask them during my
conversation with Mr. Cunningham and will have a write up about the
company shortly after. E-mail me if you have questions or concerns I can
bring up.

Regards :),
Jonathan Hughes

--
Jonathan Hughes <declaretruth@yahoo.com>
Message digitally signed for security. Signature.asc is the digital