From: "David Bucknell" <david@members.iteachnet.org>
To: <schoolforge-discuss@schoolforge.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 12, 2003 7:19 PM
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Master schedule building and scheduling

Dear Jim,

This is a great look at scheduling. Let's post it as a featured Journal
article
on news.schoolforge.net. Will you do the honors? (I don't have your
password,
but I gave you editor's rights.) Just do the simple cut and paste if you're
short on time and I'll do whatever formatting is needed -- or just tell me
what
you'd like and I'll do it.

Hey, have you seen http://algorithm.ro, right?

David
(Quoting James Smyth <jimsmyth@attbi.com>:

> Hi, I have noticed a couple of posts on master schedule or time table
> building and I thought that I would toss my two cents worth in.
*** [respectful snip]

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *