Re: [school-discuss] news.schoolforge.net logo problems

Thanks, Jonathan. I'd be greateful for help on this. As you say, I just scaled
down the logo from Schoolforge.net. Anything much bigger distorts other stuff:
currently 350 pixels wide -- could be as wide as 500 if absolutely necessary for
the sake of art. Current height is 70 pixels. Increasing this means moving
content further down the page. Anyone intersted in making their own School Forge
theme for Geeklog would, of course, be welcomed.

David

--
http://www.iteachnet.org
http://members.iteachnet.org/webzine *