[school-discuss] [Fwd: Linux in Maine Schools]

-----Forwarded Message-----

From: Jill Ratkevic <jill@deviceforge.com>
To: dloss@seul.org
Subject: Linux in Maine Schools
Date: 14 Apr 2003 22:00:49 -0700

Hi

I recently featured this article with a Maine technology coordinator
regarding thier move to Linux.
http://www.desktoplinux.com/articles/AT8952848817.html

I thought you:

1) may find it interesting, as would your network
2) could open up a dialog with us for keeping us abrest or your
activities and add me to your list of news resources.

Best regards,
Jill Ratkevic
Editor, DesktopLinux.com
jill@deviceforge.com

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain