Re: [school-discuss] Informal Survey on Scheduling

Hi James,

Basic requirements would be a command line interface to allow us to bolt
this software onto any kind of application. Thus I could build a web
interface to this application to generate a constraints file, etc. and
then call the scheduler via command line to get it to process the files
and create output which could then be piped back into web output, printed
output, or a variety of other formats.

The same could/would be true if building a X window application. Of course
if could also be looked at as a library and then linked into the
application also, depending on your language of choice.

Thanks,

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools