[school-discuss] Educational track at LinuxFest this Saturday (Bellingham, WA)

I assume those in the Pacific Northwest already know about this, but I didn't
see any mention in the SchoolForge archives, and I'm new to the list, so...

This Saturday:

This year there is an Educational track at LinuxFest Northwest.

"LFNW is a showcase for what Northwest Linux users are doing with Linux and
open source software. It's a place for Linux enthusiasts to get together to
share their passion for what good software can do."

Main site: http://www.linuxnorthwest.com/

Educational track info: http://lfnw.blug.org/lfnw-schedule.html

Hope to see you there,

Brian Gershon