[school-discuss] OpenOffice tutorials repository

Ian Peterson wrote in a past thread "I agree that having a central repository of teaching resources is a good
idea."

I have recently started www.tutorialsforopenoffice.org which has just began to reorganize itself into a Master Index of tutorials for OpenOffice.  In the past I mentioned the problem of teachers re-inventing-the-wheel.  Teachers, both profesional and non-professional, have taught OpenOffice thousands of time worldwide.  However, there is a lack of sources for tutorials or lesson plans.

Will Schoolforge adopt my website as THE REPOSITORY for OpenOffice tutorials/lesson plans?

Is anyone willing  to help with the website?  I have just started to organize a number of volunteers who have made committments to write tutorials.

Walter Hildebrandt
Denver CO
hildy9@comcast.net