Re: [school-discuss] Re: Schoolforge details

--- Les Richardson <richl@strider.tfsd.sk.ca> wrote:
> Can anyone on the listserv help Aldous with his problem with information
> on the schoolforge site?

can you help me too? here is what I found exploring
http://seuldat.seul.org/membership1.php
--opensrc u edu affiliates :
one of the entries
"( User Friendly Developers Association
(Chris Calise)[@]mailto:chris@oip.net
We are a network of developers who have taken a pledge to make the world a
better place with technology that is easy to use, secure, reasonably priced and
bug free
) was actually ->
[naked cheerleaders][@]http://ufda.net/
 (introducing a link to  http://free-porn-megasite.com/ )