Re: [school-discuss] How to buy fleets?

Hi, Kevin:  I wonder if you've considered working with the universities
around the country?  Almost all, if not most, have a recycling center
for computers that are not recycled within the university, and are
available for purchase by the public.  The pricing seems to be somewhere
upwards of $75 for PIII's at the University of Nevada-Reno, for
example.  I recently picked up a Dell Optiplex GX110, 384Mb RAM, 20Gb
HD, PIII, intel810 video, sound, usb, 19" Viewsonic monitor, keyboard,
mouse for $85.  It's my impression that you'll find recycling of fleets
is highly likely going on at some of the universities.  Maybe I'm wrong
on that.

It might be worth checking around, and possibly setting up a system that
lets you get first crack at outgoing computers (maybe even at a
discount).
Tom