[school-discuss] Labguages to develop educacional software

Hello All.
I am a teacher from Univeridade de Passo Fundo - Brazil, and we are developping a Linux Distro that uses Kurumin/Knoppix to make some educational features, named "Kelix - Kit Escola Livre".
We are using the kdeedu softwares and others (GPL), but we are planning to develop our own softwares, in research projects like "Mutirão pela Inclusão Digital" and "Software Livre".

I have a big question:
May I use Macromedia Flash to develop GPL/CC software?
What about compatability licenses?
I have taken a look in mesalib, visualtcl, qt, gtk, alice or others but flash have more features ....

Any idea?

Amilton Martins