    Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 07:31:13 -0400 (EDT)
    From: Sharon Betts <sbetts@xxxxxxxxxx>
 Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Example teacher request for OSS
      To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In the "futuristic" group of technology integrators/educators,  Webquests
are on the way out.  They are a good way to hook a teacher into using
technology, but not a true method for actually transforming learning.  It
seems that web 2.0 methods are taking over.
Can we include some of these also:  blog, wiki, chat, personal search
methods, etc.
Sharon

schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on Wednesday, April 12, 2006 at 10:14