Re: [school-discuss] Clipart & Graphics Code

Joel Kahn wrote:
In connection with the discussion of free/libre
clipart and related topics--check out this site:

http://www.ganoksin.com/joel

As indicated in the intro on the site, I put together
both the images and the QBasic programs that generated
them a long time ago in a different context. I think
that all of the materials (especially the source code)
are long overdue to be adapted to newer and more
powerful programming languages, graphics environments,
&c. I haven't had the time to do much of this updating
myself, but I encourage anyone who gets interested to
go wild. Students who are studying computing, art, &c
should be able to get something out of all this.

Great stuff Joel, I'll start looking at converting some of these routines into Logo for our kids to play with. Anyone know of a automated QBasic to Logo converter?

Daniel