Re: [school-discuss] New wrinkle on using FOSS and thin client architecture to transition to 1:1 student to PC ratio

Yes, as others have written, please share more.  I teach a course in computer
structures for k-12 teachers, introducing OSS, and examples like this can be
very powerful and insightful.  I'd like to prepare it as a case study for my
students to investigate.  Full kudos to you, of course!

bb

--
--------
bb