Re: [school-discuss] Looking for Anyone Doing Training on Open Source Software in Education

That's what I do. I'm focused more on the technical side than the user
side, though; my preference is to go in and help a school plan and
implement FOSS rollout, standing alongside them and training as we go.

--matt

Steve Hargadon wrote:    [Tue Apr 25 2006, 12:49:25PM EDT]

--
Open Source Software Engineering Consultant
http://majen.net/

718 Fox Hollow Drive
Hudson, NH  03051  U.S.A.
+1 603.236.1054 (cell)