[school-discuss] Art to Remember

If your school has not yet dealt with
Art to Remember, check them out:

http://www.arttoremember.com/

The school at which my wife teaches art is
engaged in one of their Tile Wall projects:

http://www.arttoremember.com/legacy_tile_wall_program.html

The company seems to be good to work with.
Making some appropriate artworks and putting
them on various items might be a good plan for
promoting FLOSS, SchoolForge, &c.

If you contact Art to Remember, mention my name;
if enough people do that, maybe the firm will
hire me as an online representative. :-)

Joel