Re: [school-discuss] Open Source grade book programs

Hi John,

My school admin software has a gradebook which has been in use a long
while and is simple in design and based on only 2 tables
(fundamentally). It has multigroup weighting, custom sort order,
several reports for student or classes, merging functionality, search
by grade and average, export to CSV, and I'm considering adding
imports from CMS systems, if there is any interest.

The teacher demo site (version 3.00) is here:

http://bcst.richtech.ca

Log in as: richl (last letter is L). Same for the password.

Then click on Gradebook.

Les Richardson
Open Admin for Schools
http://richtech.ca/