From: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of roberto
Sent: Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:00 AM
To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [school-discuss] first programming language

hello
one of the young guys (13 y.o.) i am teaching to as far as regards math
and physics repeatedly asks me to introduce him to the world of
programming (and linux in particular) whose he is very fond of ...

i'd like to ask you which programming language you think it is more
advisable in this situation

if the question is too general, please ask me more details

thank you very much

--
roberto
OS: GNU/Linux, Debian