Re: [school-discuss] Membership status

Gary,

Thanks for catching that - It's supposed to go to a page that asks you to log in. It is now fixed, but you have to sign in first.

Justin

knowtree@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Years ago I registered the Open Slate Project as a SchoolForge member and
have displayed a logo with a link all that time. I was just updating out
web site and happened to test the link. I am happy to say it still works,
but we are not listed on the Coalition page. I tried going to the add page
but all I got was "No content types available."

Gary Dunn
Open Slate Project
http://openslate.net/