[school-discuss] Software for teaching editing/spelling/punctuation

I was wondering, before I go re-invent the wheel, if there is any software that would allow you to do something like the following:

1. Enter a paragraph/block of text (Yeah--I know--word processor, but {see next})
2. Choose words to mis-spell and mis-punctuate.
3. Present the new paragraph with hyperlinks for each element.
4. Have the child/student to select which links are incorrect.

Dave