[school-discuss] Palmetto Open Source Conference (POSSCON), this week in South Carolina

I'm way over on the west coast, and don't have time to attend
any conferences at the moment, but a few weeks ago I received
a personal invitation to POSSCON.  I'm sorry it took so long
to forward it out to these lists, but here are some details
about it:

  Palmetto Open Source Software Conference (POSSCON)
  http://posscon.org/

  Thu April 15 - Sat April 17
  Columbia, South Carolina

It includes an education track (as well as developer- and
government-oriented ones).

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer