[school-discuss] Re: [Feedback] How it works SchoolForge?

Dear Shirley,

I'll copy this to the schoolforge mailing list so others can help you.
If you have any trouble with my English, then please go to http://translate.google.com and paste the following into the left-hand box:

The best thing for you to do would be to join the schoolforge.net mailing list and then ask your question of many people, including those who speak Spanish.

  • To join the schoolforge-discuss mailing list

    Send an e-mail message to majordomo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with no subject and a body of "subscribe schoolforge-discuss"

However, I understand what you mean and can give you some starting points.  Here they are:

There are two projects actively supported via members of schoolforge that do report cards and attendance.  They are

* Open Admin for Schools (http://openadmin.ca/openadmin/index.html)
* SIS (http://opensis.com/ )

You can find more here:
https://schoolforge.net/education-software/school-management-software