Re: [school-discuss] font sites

Thanks for sharing,

Chris Clementi

On Wed, Apr 2, 2014 at 1:23 PM, LM <lmemsm@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Ran across an interesting font/logo web site.  I don't know if the
fonts are open licensed, but I recognize several of the fonts and
believe at least some of them (hopefully all of them) are.  Many of
the logo effects look like something you could do with Gimp and its
script-fu feature.  Looked like a really interesting site and a nice
way to create logo graphics:
http://cooltext.com/

I also like http://www.fontsquirrel.com/ quite a lot for finding
graphics.  It lists what the font licenses are and lets you know if a
license will allow embedding fonts for web pages and ebooks.

Sincerely,
Laura
###

Chris Clementi